President Ezra Taft Benson said, "The revelation to store food may be as essential to our temporal salvation today as boarding the ark was to the people in the days of Noah...For the righteous, the gospel provides a warning before a calamity, a program for the crises, a refuge for each disaster. The Lord has warned us of famines, but the righteous will have listened to prophets and stored at least a year's supply of survival food" -Ezra Taft Benson - God, Family, Country: Our Three Great Loyalties





Thursday, August 12, 2010

What have you been working on to Prepare for the 7 Day Challenge?

Leave a comment to share what you've been doing.

3 comments:

  1. We've been trying to organize things a little bit better - making sure we know where all the things are that we might need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our challenge has been making sure one spouse knows what the other knows. I think she knows far more about what we have and where it is located in the house. My 72-hr kit is not going to last 72 hours if I can't find it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just did my food calculator last week and found out I have WAY less food than I thought! Good thing I was getting ready for the challenge and figured that out before we starved :)

    Thanks Kris for the food calculator link!!!

    ReplyDelete